- This information sheet contains general data protection information related to homepage metriso.hu (hereinafter: Website). Different or supplementary information related to any registration forms or questionnaires can be found on that registration form or questionnaire.
- By visiting the Website, especially mailing to the e-mail address set under Contact menu on the Website (hereinafter: e-mail address), You accept all the information contained in this document and all the conditions mentioned in it, and give your express consent willingly and also being informed to use of your data by Metriso Kft., as a data processor (hereinafter: Metriso), in accordance with legislation in force, especially Act CXII of 2011 on the Right of Informational Self-Determination and on Freedom of Information (hereinafter: „Privacy Act”) and 2016/679/EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: General Data Protection Regulation /GDPR/). The website operated by the Metriso is accessible to everyone and its information content can be known by everyone without any unilateral imposition of giving visitor’s personal data, required by the Metriso.
- By mailing to the e-mail address can be found on the Website, under “Contact” or completing registration form or subscribe to our newsletter, the visitor can provide his/her personal data (name and e-mail address (e-mail)) to the Metriso. Aim of data process by the Metriso is to give feedback on request, to reply, to use of the given data for sending the relevant program in case of completing registration form, or to send regular newsletter to the given e-mail address in case of subscribing to our newsletter. In accordance with duty of notify, based on Article 13 (2) e) of GDPR , the Metriso states that the failure to provide information results that the visitor cannot make any contact with the Metriso via Website, cannot register, and cannot subscribe for newsletter.
- Legal basis for processing is that the visitor, by mailing to the Metriso, by completing the registration form(s) or by subscribing for newsletter, gives his/her consent willingly to collect and process his/her personal data pursuant to Article 5. (1) a) of Privacy Act and Article 6. (1) a) of GDPR.
- Metriso keeps confidential all the personal data given to them and takes all the security, technical and organizational measures which ensure the security of the data and protect especially against unlawful acquisition, use, modify or erasure. Personal data are stored in adequately protectedservers made available by the Website of the Metriso for that purpose.
- Data provided for the Metriso are not stored without any reason or failing the legal basis. The legal basis of process is the legitimate interest of the Metriso.
- As a result of changings in online data process practice of the Metriso, or legislative amendments, this information about data protection can be updated without any prior notification. The Metriso draws visitor’s attention to the main and important changings in the information about data protection by notice published on the Website, and at the end of the information it indicates the date on which it is last updated.
- Visitor has the right to request for information about his/her data process from the Metriso, anytime can withdraw his/her given consent without any reason, should have a right of access to data, shall be able to request rectification, erasure of personal data or restriction of processing. Should have a right to protest against direct marketing, to prevent automatic decision-making and profiling, have a right to data portability and to enforcements by the courts, and may complain to national authority for data protection and freedom of information.
- In accordance with Article 12 (3) of GDPR, the Metriso without undue delay and at the latest within one month of receipt of the request, informs data subject about taken measures following the request under Article 15-22. of GDPR. If necessary, taking into account complexity of the request and numbers of requests, this deadline can be extended for a further two months. Metriso, within one month of receipt of the request, informs data subject about extended deadline with indicating the reasons of delay. If data subject submitted his or her request by electronic means, the information will be provided by electronic means, except for data subject requests it on paper.
- In accordance with Article 12. (4) of GDPR, if Metriso doesn’t take measures under data subject’s request, without any delay, but the latest within one month of receipt of the request, will inform data subject about reasons of not taking measures, and about that the data subject may submit a complaint to a supervisory authority, and can exercise his or her right to judicial review. Metriso provides the requested information and the information guide in accordance with Privacy Act.
- Where requests from a data subject are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character, the Metriso charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested, or refuse to act on the request. Metriso shall communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing carried out to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. The controller shall inform the data subject about those recipients if the data subject requests it. The controller shall inform the data subject about those recipients if the data subject requests it.
- Metriso does not take responsibility for those data which have been already erased from the Website, but can be visible by using internet search engine or from visitor’s browser cache.
- Please contact us via email@example.com, if you have any questions, complaints related to data protection.
- Remedies relating to data process:
In case of infringement of data subject’s right related to data process, data subject may apply to the Metriso Founder, to its supervisory authority and to the court where the defendant is established or has its address in accordance with the wishes of the data subject.
The competent court gives this case priority treatment. List and contacts of General Courts can be found via this website: http://birosag.hu/torvenyszekek. Trial related to protection of personal data is exempted from paying tax.
Remedy, complaint shall be lodged to Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (Address: 1125 Budapest Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c., website: www.naih.hu, electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: +36 1 39 11 400, fax: +36 1 39 11 410).